Art Advocacy through Incredible Art Department -Art Rooms

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 12:01:41 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Mike suggested putting your student art online for
advocacy of your program. Let Incredible Art
Department help. You can have your own "Art Room" with
very little effort on your part.

Check out the Art Rooms online right now. You can send
up to twelve images to start with. Include a sentence
or two about the projects. It would be nice to also
send your lesson plan for some of the units.

It is your responsibility to get parent permission to
show the work in an Art Room. I will include names of
students if you have signed permission. I haven't been
as much of a stickler for parent permission forms for
art on lesson plans....but a student gallery is
different.

Hope to hear from some of you.

Regards,

Judy Decker