Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Middle School Lesson Plan on IAD - Life Figure Drawing

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 09:30:46 PST

(Jan - this is my list post for your lesson)

Dear Art Educators,

Jan Eckardt Butler has submitted this middle school
lesson plan for figure drawing:

I included all of her sample drawings for now for you
to see.

Jan has used IAD and wanted to give something back.
I would like to invite more who have found lessons of
use to contribute one of your own. Submitting a lesson
to Incredible Art Department is one way for you to
advocate your program...get your name and school "out

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do You Yahoo!?