Re: Grading

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 09:01:01 PST

> PT CRUISER CONVERTIBLE!!!
> Inferno red with grey interior. I am in heaven. I could hardly sleep.
> Is this ME???? Such fun! Are cars really supposed to be FUN???? I
> LOVE my new car. ANd we got such a great deal...our lease for this car
> is the same price as our last Honda Civic!!!!! It can't be true, but it
> is. I feel like I'm getting away with something! I've never had a
> convertible before. I feel like a kid with a first car. We went to
> Marshall's and bought scarves and hats for ourselves and our future
> passengers, haha. Oh, where did this come from? Completely
> spontaneous. Out of the blue fun.

> Linda Woods

When we took Frani's Vue in for some recall work, the dealer
rented us a blue PT Cruiser convertible. It was fun to drive
around town. It was a chilly day so the top stayed up. I Have
to say it was a bit too cute for us. Also I hated to bend to
put bags in the tiny trunk.
        Do enjoy your new car. You deserve some fun in life.
I had mine already, an MG Midget. By the way, never buy a
British car.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons