Re: Grading

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 07:36:06 PST

You might come up with the 10 to 20 generic comments that
might fit various observations of seeing kids work in progress.
So, rather than writing something down you could simply check
number 7, 11, or 19. This would most likely cover 96% of
your comments. If these comments were in your computer you
could print out comment sheets on every student at grade time.
For a few students (the 4%) you would have to type something
unique in. I'm glad I never graded 450 students. In Middle
School I had perhaps 120 students.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons