Music theory - web site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 06:54:59 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

For those of you into comprehensive arts....

Musictheory.net [Macromedia Flash Player]
http://www.musictheory.net/

Ricci Addams came up with the idea for this site
during his senior year of high school, and shortly
thereafter Musictheory.net became a
reality. A real find for any music student (and for
those who would just like to learn a bit about music),
Musictheory.net contains over
30 interactive lessons on such topics as the triad
inversion, major scales, key changes, and diatonic
seventh chords. There are also a number of helpful
trainers here as well, including an interval and
brass trainer, among others. The site also contains a
chord calculator and a staff paper generator.
Additionally, visitors can elect to download the
entire website for offline viewing.... [KMG]

Source: Internet Scout Report -http://scout.wisc.edu/

Terri Willingham posted this to Net Gold (I am behind
in my Scout Reports). I will be adding this to my
Comprehensive Arts page.

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department