Incredible Art Resources - all updated - and Mr. Picasso Head note

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 06:21:53 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Over the past month I have updated all pages on
Incredible Art Resources - removing broken links.

I know now that some of the pages updated earlier in
the month - now have sites listed that are no longer
online...The web changes faster than I can keep up
with it. I did not surf for new sites to add - but
WILL do that if there is a page you want to use with
students.

If there is a page you want to use with students -
just email me at least the night before and I will get
more sites added -and verify every link. I know there
are at least as many new sites out there as broken
links I removed.

If you don't have me check - PLEASE check each link
you want to use individually as content of sites can
change, too. I only removed broken links. My software
isn't smart enough to tell me if the content has
changed. "Naughty" people like to buy up domain names
for old art sites and put "naughty" things there.

Mr. Picasso Head note...

Many of you have liked using Mr. Picasso Head (link on
my Picasso resource page) with kids. This is one
example of a site you MUST check first. Do not allow
kids to ramdomly check the gallery as "naughty" people
make "naughty" images. I have removed Mr. Picasso head
from my Just for Kids page (as "big kids" are not
playing fair).

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====