History for Kids - "refresher" course for you - up to 1500

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 05:47:03 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a site to give you a nice overview of history
up to 1500 - Europe, Asia and Africa.
History for Kids
http://historyforkids.org/

I looked at several of the sections - easy reading.
Geared to middle school.

From Karen:
"...information resource for middle schoolers about
history and art history, with sections on Africa (and
Egypt), West Asia, Greece, Rome, the Middle Ages,
China, Islam, and India. We cover the period
from the Stone Age to the Middle Ages (to 1500 AD).
All our pages are written by university professors."

I will not be linking it up - so save the link if it
interests you. I am not adding any sites with ads now.
On this site, the ads often get in the way of the
text.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====