Re: drawing assessments

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 19:23:23 PST

Marcia,
        Could you include in the drawing rubric:
Shows a uniqueness of style
Shows definite character in line
Transmits mood and feeling
What you want in every finished drawing is that each is unique
and different from every other drawing in the class.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703