RE: any one had a student in the Experiment in National Living Program

---------

From: Virginia Rockwood (wckdstpm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 06:15:48 PST

I've worked in Brattleboro for many years and have heard only good things
about the "Experiment" and the school (SIT) that it is a part of. I've taken
a couple courses sponsored by the school that were terrific. I would
encourage anyone who was interested to pursue any of their programs. If you
need any more specific info e-mail me wckdstpm@mtdata.com .

Ginny