RE: resource file

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 04:59:41 PST

Mike has hit the nail on the head. Every teaching job will take you in slightly different directions. Your needs for 'stuff' will be evident as your lessons with your classes unfold. Then you will know exactly what kinds of stuff to collect. Perhaps more importantly, you'll identify what you don't need.

Altho, I must admit, having the strange items around might be just the trigger for a most magnificent assignment/ subject matter in an unexpected way. (yes, my room is messy and has strange things in it.)

After 3 or 4 years of not using something, I try to let it go or use it up.

Jan