Re: resource file 2

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 19:45:20 PST

Many cities like the one I was in have resource rooms
where materials are available at little or no cost.
They collect donations from the community and industry
and sort it for teachers and schools to use. Check around
I suspect there is somewhere in your community where
they recycle odds and ends.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons