Re: resource file

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 19:30:55 PST

I do like having a good variety of things available for still life
arrangements. I also use a variety of things to spread out on their
tables just to practice observational drawing with. The kids enjoy the
odd things I have collected- but I am naturally a pack rat. I think you
need to go with what you are comfortable with- have some stuff when you
start, and if you discover you want more, you certainly can find it
without too much trouble. I'd hang on to really unusual things - odd
one of a kind things that are good to draw when you find them though-
but not everything.
Heather
On Feb 25, 2005, at 7:20 PM, Amphibiouse@aol.com wrote:

> i think i will be an organized teacher. i dont see the value in
> collecting as much junk as possible just to see if i might use it
> someday in a still life. do i really need to collect everything i can?
>
> ---
> leave-artsednet-20361K@lists.getty.edu

---