Re: resource file

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 19:15:31 PST

I had a wonderful principal (and friend) who said that I
was "organized differently". He was very neatly organized
being an ex music teacher. Art teachers collect a lot of
strange stuff and it's hard to store odd things. With luck
many of us have rooms where we can arrange all this stuff
in an attractive fashion calling it decoration.

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703