Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: resource file

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 18:39:27 PST

I know a "few" neat and organized art teachers and they do
a very good job with students. I don't understand them and
I am uncomfortable in their classrooms, but to each their
own. Everyone has a different mind set and a different way
of working. I'm sure you will make it without boxes of
needless junk.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque wrote:
> my art ed. professor keeps saying i need to build a resource file that i can use when i teach. he wants me to collect as much junk as possible (old magazine, wallpaper scraps, old clothes, etc.) i am not a pack rat like he is i dont want to collect a bunch of junk that i probably wont use. any suggestions about what sort of things i should be collecting now? is this even important?

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703
Woody's Watercolor Portfolio: