Re: resource file

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 18:39:27 PST

I know a "few" neat and organized art teachers and they do
a very good job with students. I don't understand them and
I am uncomfortable in their classrooms, but to each their
own. Everyone has a different mind set and a different way
of working. I'm sure you will make it without boxes of
needless junk.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons