Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Image Publications - Early childhood Lessons

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 17:25:59 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I have been "talking" with Rachel from Art Image
Publications. There are some very good lessons on
their site that go with their prints. I will be
putting some of the Early Childhood lessons on
Incredible Art Department. Check them out:

Stop by their booth at NAEA - BOOTH # 521
March 4-8, 2005

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources