Re: Winter in Belgrade

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 13:05:27 PST

Dear Melissa,
   Thank you very much for your continuing updates of your experiences
overseas! I really enjoyed your pictures of the snow. The African hut in
the snow was a contrast, c'est vrai. I hope you post more pictures of the
architecture.

                                   Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

February 25, 2005

Since wešre on winter break, I thought it might be a good time to reflect on
winter in Serbia.

---