Re: Bill Gates quote and art club ideas

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 06:29:32 PST

Thanks, Jan, this was fantastic.
This week two other wonderful surprises for me...
I took students to see Duane Hanson (currently at Columbus Museum Art)
and I never have seen students so actively engaged. Amazing.
Tons of questions about process as well as meaning. Lots of
conjecturing. Loved the enthusiasm.
Also, my students got asked by the Pack leader (?) of the local
Pinewood derby to form a team of 3 judges for the first part of their
competition...originality, paint job, and craftsmanship. I loved
this...community involvement, a chance to work as a team of judges, and
use their art skills.
Beth

On Feb 25, 2005, at 8:51 AM, Hillmer, Jan wrote:

> I donít know if this is what you were looking for, but this just came
> in my emails this morning.
>
> Jan
>
> †
>
> †