Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: the Gates....the, um, er Crackers

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 05:30:43 PST

Hi Larry,
 You just made my day !!!!!!!!! That is just too funny.
 I have been trying to explain the Gates to my husband and other non art
related friends.
This is perfect.
I guess it falls into the category of cheesy art LOL
I will never look at a pack of crackers in the same way.
Art touches lives :)

Have a great day !
Christine Besack :)