Your confirmation is needed (ok 20361)

Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 05:40:38 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@heracles.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:12:19 +0100
From: EKWUEME@zipmail.com.br
To: artsednet-request
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:12:19 +0100
From: EKWUEME@zipmail.com.br
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?urgent?=
To: EKWUEME@zipmail.com.br
From Desk of : Mr OBUMNEME EKWUEME Assistance Director (Information Techn=
ology
& Operations)
email me privately at :e_obumneme@yahoo.co.uk
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr. OBUMNEME EKWUEME Assistance Director (Information Technology &
Operations)
of PRUDENT BANK NIGERIA LIMITED.On Monday, February 3, 2003, a bomb blast=
explosion took place on the Lagos Island, right inside My bank; So far a
total lost of about 35 million us dollars has been recorded lost, this in=
cludes
both cash and property of the bank.Please View the Link below for your ow=
perusal:http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/02/03/lagos.explosion/index.=
html
However as the Assistance Director (Information Technology & Operations)
I discovered that Most of our Data on accounts has been lost as well,as
there has not been any back up or network trace even from the HEADQUARTER=
S;therefore
all losses would be artributed to the Explosion.
The lagos State Government has taken charges to pay for all losses. I fou=
nd
out I still have Data's of foreign Customers who are Contractors in Niger=
ia
and who own accounts with the Branch, Particularly that of an oil contrac=
tor
Mr Barry Kelly  who was reported Dead during the explosion, who's contrac=
payments has been Made and would be tranfered to his foreign accounts fro=
the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, upon our confirmation of his foreign designa=
ted
account as well as a beneficiary to his funds and payments.
Mr Barry Kelly, while as our customer never left a trace of his next of
kin, and His contract Payment which is about 15.5 million US dollars, wou=
ld
be made to no one as we( the bank) has none of his Data/next of kin's con=
tact.my
proposal is that I will like you
to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so that the fruits of
this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt governm=
ent
officials, or transfered to the central bank as uncliam fund.
I KNOW YOU MIGHT HAVE RECEIVED DIFFERENT PROPOSALS OF SUCH ASSISTANCE BUT=
I HAVE ALL INFORMATIONS WITH WHICH YOU CAN MAKE VERIFICATIONS..
This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your bank account
information which you know is suitable to accomodate this funds and your
full names and address so that i can include it in the next of kin databa=
se.
You shall be needing the services of a lawyer, the
Lawyer will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which
will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the service of
the Lawyer for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the ne=
cessary
documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the tran=
sfer.
A bank account in any part of the world which you will provide will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of
kin. The money will be paid into your account as claims by BANK OF NIGERI=
upon the submission of your information and your application as the next
of kin to the Late Barry Kelly  by the Lawyer;
Afterwords, the funds would be tranfered for us to share in the ratio of
70% for me and
30% for you.
There is no risk at all, as all the paperwork for this transaction will
be done by the Lawyer and my position as director (Information Technology=
& Operations)
 guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are inte=
rested,
please reply immediately through my private email address at :e_obumneme@=
yahoo.co.uk
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details  that will=
help you understand the transaction. Please observe utmost confidentialit=
y,
and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for bo=
th
of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your
country.
Awaiting your urgent reply.

OBUMNEME EKWUEME
(Information Technology & Operations)
http://www.prudentbank.net/team-mgt-profile.htm
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br