sighting & perspective

---------

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 04:58:47 PST

Does anyone have a good, interesting, creative assignment using sighting and
perspective for a basic high school level drawing class? I usually have
them go out into the hallway and draw a view, and it is good practice,but it
isn't very visually interesting as an end product. Any suggestions? If you
would rather contact me directly than post to the public list you can email
me at my school address:
pjw2@smsd.us.
Thanks!
Pamela Wellington