Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Tweaked Portfolio

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 21:28:12 PST

I tweaked my painting portfolio by including links to
pages that tell stories behind many of the paintings.
I also added links to a page that explains what the
sizes mean. (full sheet, 1/2 sheet, etc.)
Let me know what might improve my portfolio.
I don't expect to sell via my web site. I just want
a venue to showcase my watercolors.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703