Re: ??? about images on websites

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 17:58:54 PST

> when I scan something or take a photo...when I have it on my computer,
> the image is very clear...however, when I upload it to my website...it
> gets that fuzzy look.
>
> It does the same thing...whether I use a resolution of 72 or a
> resolution of 200... anyone have any ideas on what's happening???
> Carolyn

It should look the same, on your computer and after it
it posted on your web site. 72 dpi is the best resolution
for the web because it takes less space and still looks
good on monitors. 72 dpi also makes it easier for those
still on dial up.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons