Clarification on elementary arts schdule

---------

From: LaDonna Dixon (ldixon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 10:17:10 PST

TO CLARIFY ABOUT MY ELEMENTARY ARTS SCHEDULE...OH YES! I SEE ALL THE
CLASSES K-5 ALL YEAR LONG. WE SEE THEM 9 WEEKS EACH.... MUSIC, ART, PE
AND SPANISH. ROTATING A WEEK AT A TIME. IT REALLY MAKES ME FOCUS ON 9
IMPORTANT LESSONS PER GRADE LEVEL.
;-)
LADONNA DIXON
ROUND TOP ELEMENTARY

LaDonna Dixon, NBCT
Visual Art Teacher
Round Top Elementary
803-691-8676 x. 3304

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take
 but by the moments that take our breath away."

>>> Nnaell@aol.com 02/22/05 2:57 PM >>>

In a message dated 2/22/05 2:34:13 PM, ldixon@rte.richland2.org