Re: Watercolor Portfolio

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 06:22:03 PST

> Wow Woody! Beautiful work! I love the landscape with the purple
> mountains and the big split in the ground. Wish I could see it in
> person. You're such an inspiration. Someday, maybe I too, will have
> time for artwork.
> Sky in NJ

Hi Sky,
        I've never heard it described that way before. It's a view
of the Rio Grande Gorge as seen from above Taos. The river cuts
through the Mesa down to 900 feet. You can take an all day raft
(white water) trip through the gorge.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons