Japanese characters

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 05:35:26 PST

I am looking for the Japanese characters which would represent some of
our virtues for this year. Could someone direct me to a site which
would have these?

Our school is doing a fundraiser with an Asian theme, and one class
would like to paint some of their mosaic tiles with these.

Virtues include:

Loyalty, Fairness, Forgiveness, Humility, Reverence, Justice,
Perseverance, Stewardship and Peacefulness.

Thanks,

Jan

---