Re: Help with Yahoo albums, please

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 18:37:55 PST

Hi Leslie-
When you go to Yahoo photos, and click on my photos, you should see a
series of buttons with Add Photos, Share Photos, Order Prints, etc. If
you click on Share Photos, it will go to a screen that lets you choose
Private, Public, Share with friends. If you choose public, then you
should be able to share it with all of us. It will give you an option
to send an email invitation to see the album.
Hope that helps-
Heather
On Feb 22, 2005, at 6:15 PM, Leslie Miller wrote:

> Please help..
>
> I managed to put my  "The Gates" photos in an album on a Yahoo Photo s

---