RE: Help with Yahoo albums, please

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 18:15:09 PST

Please help..

I managed to put my "The Gates" photos in an album on a Yahoo Photo site
and want to put the photos of Boston that I've been taking for you on yahoo
so you can see my beautiful city. But - though I've managed to get them on
the site, I don't know how to let you view them. I've gone to the help
several times, and all that ends up is that I put more pictures on. Those
of you with Yahoo albums, please help.
Thanks in advance,
Les

Leslie Miller