The Gates - San D

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 18:00:10 PST

San D ~

Thank you soooooooo much for posting the tidbit about getting free fabric swatches at The Gates! I e-mailed my childhood friend in NYC (he had already sent me pics since he works right across from it all), and guess what? He went right out on his lunch hour and got me a fabric sample. It's already in the mail to me in Arizona! Who would've thought?:) Wouldn't have known about it without your post. Everyone here is great in so many ways.

~ Kathleen