Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Elementary schedule for art teachers ;-0

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 12:38:40 PST

Lisa, It sounds like you will be up to your eyebrows- How will you prep for
all of that? I teach in 50 minute periods 5 classes a day, K-6- once a week
per class.and 30 min lang arts. I wouldn't be able to fit more in without
my program losing out. The thing is that pre K and K take alot of prep for
it to be a successful learning experience.(IMO)- more than 3-6th grades. If
you are adding those, keep it short for pre-k and K- then, if you find your
K's can handle more time next year, re-think it. This is just my 2 cents.-
I have had every schedule imaginable...