Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Watercolor Portfolio

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 12:15:48 PST

I just added a portfolio containing 43 of my watercolors
to my web site. I need to get serious about my painting
now that I have time to paint.
I listened to a great presentation, last night, at the
New Mexico Watercolor Society. Four artists gave very
good advice on marketing your art. I thought I'd start
by making access to my images more user friendly.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703