Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Length of art classes in the elementary

From: Sarah Bernardi (bernardi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 11:18:50 PST

Lengthen the 1-6th, and make preschool and K 30min.

>>> 02/22/05 1:09 PM >>>
I currently teach 1st-6th grades in 45 minute periods. Next year I
will also
be teaching preschool and kindergarten. The principal has encouraged
me to
either lengthen some of the teaching periods, or have art twice a week
to round
out the second day of teaching. I wondered if some of you might have
opinions on how long an art period seems ideal for various elementary
 Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Do You Yahoo!?