Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Length of art classes in the elementary

From: Lisa Teske (lisa_in_alex_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 10:09:14 PST

I currently teach 1st-6th grades in 45 minute periods. Next year I will also
be teaching preschool and kindergarten. The principal has encouraged me to
either lengthen some of the teaching periods, or have art twice a week to round
out the second day of teaching. I wondered if some of you might have any
opinions on how long an art period seems ideal for various elementary grades.
 Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Do You Yahoo!?