website

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 03:42:16 PST

Hi Stan,
I loved your website. The sculptures are so clear when you zoom in. The
Garden Gate is my favorite. I like how the garden becomes a part of it
because of the beautiful negative spaces you created. "La Zapatos Del
Cielo" and "Degenerate Art" are my other favorites.
I'm sending your website to the listserve ArtsEdNet. I've been on this list
for about ten years. The teachers on the list might want to share your work
with their students.
Take care --- Sky

---