Help Needed: Undergraduate Art Methods Class.

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 16:43:57 PST

Hi Folks,

I am currently teaching 5 undergaduate methods classes sometime throughout the year.

They are:
Learing and Practice for Elementary Children
Learning and Practice for Early Adolescent Children
Learning and Practice of Adolescent Children
Individual Difference in Art Learning & Practice
Art Learning & Technology.

These are each three hour courses offered on a rotating basis. They have 15 hours of clinical/field experience that will be evaluated.

What do you think$