Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Artsednet Conference BREAKFAST at BOODLES/Hilton/Les

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 13:41:12 PST

Oh no, I'll be there, probably before 7 am.
I have to say though, I've been retired since 30 June; there haven't been
two days in a row that I could sleep in without an alarm ringing. I'm still

If anyone jogs down to the waterfront, Columbus Park or the North End, the
skyline at dawn is just gorgeous. Took me one hour and fifteen minutes to
walk there and back, taking pictures for all of you; I walk not fast.

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios
Framingham, MA