RE: Are today's kids really techno-saavy?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 04:49:59 PST

Share more?

Jan

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Elizabeth Heisey [mailto:eheisey@columbus.rr.com]
        Sent: Sun 2/20/2005 8:18 PM
        To: ArtsEdNet Talk
        Subject: Re: Are today's kids really techno-saavy?

        I am really into the creativity theory espoused by Eric Maisel and I
        wondered if anyone teaches creativity theory to their students. If so,
        do you have a name you like? I have searched 'creativity theory' lots
        of ways and don't get a whole lot. Maybe someone had this as a class or
        text in college? It seems to really encourage the students, anyway. Not
        to mention me!
        Beth