Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Are today's kids really techno-saavy?

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 17:18:58 PST

I am really into the creativity theory espoused by Eric Maisel and I
wondered if anyone teaches creativity theory to their students. If so,
do you have a name you like? I have searched 'creativity theory' lots
of ways and don't get a whole lot. Maybe someone had this as a class or
text in college? It seems to really encourage the students, anyway. Not
to mention me!