Re: Are today's kids really techno-saavy?

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 16:18:14 PST

I am not sure kids are escaping or going to something better. I haven't decided. What could help us figure out whether or not it is an escape or going to something better. Just because it is something that appears to be escapism does that make it so? Maybe people are going inward...not escaping. Going inward may not be escaping. In fact, it may mean people are self-examining. I do know it is different behavior. I think we are too quick to judge it critically because it is different. Maybe it is just different?

What do you think?