Re: Are today's kids really techno-saavy?

---------

From: Dr. Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 15:24:59 PST

Melissa,

Very well said. I couldn't agree more. Using technology has not changed our student's ability to make good art or to think critically. It is still the same ole thing--getting them to persist, engage themselves, and to think critically. There really is no subsitute for really hard work. Whether or not one uses traditional materials or technology, this reality has not changed.

Diane