Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: creative memories

Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 13:30:19 PST

At 01:07 PM 2/20/05, you wrote:
>I went to a creative memories party. Ever since then...I am all excited
>about organizing! hahaha! That is the part I got all excited about...
>organization of STUFF!!!

Can you please come organize me?

I've gone back to teaching this year after a 25-year hiatus and my dining
room table is covered with lesson plans! There's so many good ones and not
enough hours.

P.S. I blame it all on Judy Decker for having such an excellent site!
(... having just spent the last 3 hours surfing around on it, again - great
new look!)