Re: Gates

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 08:50:36 PST

Hi Betsy,
   Thank you for posting the link! Has anyone downloaded the
MacromediaFlash 6 player recently? Is it easy and do-able for a Mac, OS
9.2? Any pointers on downloading?

                           Thanks from
                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
               Art teacher, K-5, retired

Hi, this is a pretty good site I've found for the Gates in NYC. The little
pics on the side open to slide shows, One is Christo's past work, and
another of the gates in central park. (others as well.)
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/arts/design/GATES-REF.html?excamp=GGGNchristo
Betsy

---