To all who use Incredible Art Department/Art Resources

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 07:14:12 PST

Greetings All who use IAD and Art Resources (my site),

The "new look" is online now. Many of the ads are
still NOT appropriate. The ad on the home page right
now goes to a site of nude art (and not very good art
at that).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Here is the person to contact if you find a bad ad on
the site...OR if you want to thank for hosting the
site.

Peter Gibson
PrincetonOnline
pgibson@princetonol.com

PLEASE notify him directly when you find bad ads that
may cause the site to be blocked. Right now - my site
does pass through most filtering software. I had the
Ed Tech list check it out. (Jeryl - if you see this -
ask your tech person again to check the site for you
in a couple of weeks - ads should be fine tuned by
then).

I check the ads a couple times a day for inappropriate
material. If you find one on my Art Resources Site, DO
let me know. I remove the banner ad. I have several
pages right now that I will not put ads on.

Thanks for making Incredible Art Department a huge
success.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====