RE: The Gates

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 20:11:26 PST

I,too , went to The Gates with friends today. 4hours driving down and four
hours back, but it was worth it!

One note, though. We got there about 1 PM. The volunteers said swatches of
the material were all given out in the morning. So if you want a piece, get
there early in the day.
I wish I could go back and see them in the snow. Can't wait to see your
pictures!
Les

Leslie Miller
Fountain Street Studios