family bookmaking/journaling article

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 19:45:39 PST

I have worn myself out looking for an article or professional journal, so I'm turning to all of you for help. I am presenting two workshops next week to parents about bookmaking. It's part of a K - 3 literacy night. The sessions themselves will be all hands-on bookmaking techniques, but I would like to send home an article or two that families can read afterwards. I am looking for something that either has research or personal narratives about the benefits of parent-child journaling or family bookmaking. I'm exhausted. There's a lot of info out there, but I can't seem to find this exact type of article. Thank you to anyone who's willing to give me a hand!

~ Kathleen