Re: Kathy:� Peter London

---------

From: Dr. Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 19:29:19 PST

When I was at Texas State University teaching, Peter London came and spoke for two days. He was great. He is just like you say...warm, genuine and caring. I was impressed. I like to blend the natural environment with technology. Some people may find that to be an awkward combination, but somehow it works for me.