Diane- Getty Video: Arts for Life

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 16:38:10 PST

Hi Diane,
    I had a copy of this video and it still may be in the locker where I
left it when I retired! I will call my friend who stepped into my position
and ask her to hunt for it. I am sure it would not be a problem to loan it
to you.
    As I recall, I got this video through being a participant in the Getty
Institute training program back in the early 1990's. Ohio State was one of
the co-ordinating centers for the central Ohio teachers. Dr. Nancy MacGregor
from the art ed department was a major catalyst in launching the program and
keeping it going for almost 10 years.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired
                    Getty Institute-Ohio Partnership for the Arts alumna

> I am looking for a copy of Arts for Life made by the Getty.

> Does anybody have a copy or know where I can get one? If not, can you
> recommend a good subsitute?

> Cheers,

> Diane

---