Getty Video: Arts for Life

---------

From: Dr. Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 12:41:18 PST

Hi All,

I am looking for a copy of Arts for Life made by the Getty. This was a great video about the value of a quality education in visual art. It was about 20 minutes long. I used to have a copy, but when I moved recently I lost it. I have looked several places and can't seem to find a copy to buy, borrow, etc.

Does anybody have a copy or know where I can get one? If not, can you recommend a good subsitute?

Cheers,

Diane

Director of Undergraduate & Graduate
Studies in Art Education