Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

September 2005 School Arts theme - "Identity" - contact Nancy

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 09:41:08 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I am Joan d'Getty today for Nancy Walkup. She is not
receiving her Getty mail right now.

PLEASE contact Nancy if you have done a successful
unit on theme of "Identity" (Self Portrait) - she
especially needs elementary lessons. The September
2005 School Arts issue is being planned. If your
article doesn't make it in Sept. - it may fall into a
different issue.

Jeryl Hollingsworth - Mary Jan Hadley - Linda Woods -
Please contact Nancy. She likes what she sees from
you/your students online. Drop her a line.

Nancy Walkup

Writing an article for School Arts is good for your
resume - good PR for your school - good for art
advocacy....Plus you get MONEY!

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?