Great Sites - Incredible Artists - IAD update

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 07:13:24 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Ken Rohrer has not been happy with the way I did
"Great Sites" and Incredible Artists on IAD - He is
taking over that part of the site. I don't think he
will have the "Incredible Artists" page anymore.

I still have all of your "Passion Artists" and will do
something with them on MY site. I will start doing
something with "Incredible Artists" on MY site...it
will be some time before I do that as now I have
broken links to repair....

I just wanted you to know - I respect your time and
will do something with the artists you submitted to
me. I have all of your African American artists saved,
too.

The only sites I will submit to Ken for Great Sites
are school art sites. If you want sites you find
featured on Great Sites on IAD - send them to his
address (it will be on the site in the contact
section). If you want your school site featured - post
it for us to take a look and I will forward to Ken.

I have twenty folders of "Great Sites" in my IAD
folder... I will do my own Great Sites page (in time).

The "new look" of IAD will be revealed sometime
tomorrow. Watch for my post.

Regards,

Judy Decker