Contemporary - Career Ed - Perspective Drawing/Illustration

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 04:51:13 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is an artist to use with your traditional
perspective drawing lessons.

Robert Becker
http://www.robertbecker.com/
Career related lesson - architectural renderings in
watercolor.

He was advertised on one of my pages...

I am actually "prohibited" from clicking on the ads
myself...So now I have to type up the URLs and search
for the sites to insure the content is appropriate.

I am also "prohibited" from telling you to click on my
ads to see if what is offered is appealing to
you....But PLEASE do click on the ads as how are you
going to discover something new if you don't?
Apparently, Google only wants you to click if you
actually intend on making a purchase?

Not a happy camper right now....

Regards,

Judy Decker